A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Chihal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Chihal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chihal graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chihal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Jane Weems Chihal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Helen J. Chihal practice?
- Dr. Helen Chihal has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Chihal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.