A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Chihal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chihal
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chihal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Chihal, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chihal graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Chihal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Plano
- Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Jane Weems Chihal MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Helen J. Chihal practice?
- Dr. Helen Chihal has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Chihal practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Carrollton, TX.
See Carrollton Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Carrollton Endocrinologists.