A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Christou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Christou, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Premature Birth
Education & Awards
Dr. Christou graduated from Aristotle University Of Thessaloniki.
Dr. Christou has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Andreas Christou MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen A. Christou practice?
- Dr. Helen Christou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Christou practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatricians.