Dr. Helen Collins Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Helen Collins?

Dear dr. Collins,

Posted on August 29th, 2010

I am sure you don't remember me anymore. We met when my 22 year old Alan was diagnosed with metastatic cancer. You and I had very good conversations about private matters. Maybe this would help you remember who we are 'The Cell'. Thank you for your SUPER help with my son until the end. I live now in the Netherlands. take care,

Dr. Collins was my angel

Posted on February 12th, 2009

I would recommend Dr. Helen Collins to anyone. She treated me in 1998 and 1999. I could tell how great she was by the hugh expansion of her offices. Dr. Collins always talked to me not just about the Chemo, she wanted to know how my family were doing, if I was mentally handling my trements well and just general life. She was always quick with a smile and we both had the same sense of humor, so often just cracked each other up. Laughter is the best medicene! The staff administering the chem deserve kudos also. They were so caring and concerned and very professional at their jobs, but always with a positive outlook and a smile. I am cancer free nd I owe some of that to Dr. Collins and her staff.

Posted on July 28th, 2017