A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Corbett is Excellent. Dr. Corbett has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Corbett, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Corbett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Corbett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Corbett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Corbett practice?
Dr. Helen Corbett practices Surgery near Farmington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, CT and South Windsor, CT.
See Farmington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Corbett, Dr. Elaine Corbett, Dr. Elena Corbett, Dr. Ella Corbett, Dr. Ellen Corbett, Dr. Helena Corbett, Dr. Helene Corbett, Dr. Hellen Corbett