Dr. Helen Crawford MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 16th, 2009
Find a doctor who cares
when I compare notes with friends, she seems to have a set list of conditions she goes through. She starts with one, then moves through the list starting and stopping medication for no apparent reason. She seems very quick to diagnosis and the medication is almost on a whim. When I had a medicine a doctor gave me that seemed to work when I left the area, she took me off it when I got back, and put me on another one that didn't work, and when I asked her to switch me back, she put me on another medication which also did not work. I had to have my family doctor give me the medicine that worked. When I told her, she told me she could not see me anymore and didn't care. Sometimes she would cancel appointments on the spur of the moment. Sometimes I wondered if she really wanted to work or be somewhere else. She didn't seem able to understand my situation or believe me when I told her how I was feeling. Sometimes she was easy to talk to, and sometimes it seemed like she wanted to just get the meeting over.

January 15th, 2017