A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Daniel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Daniel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Daniel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daniel graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Daniel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Daniel MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Helen Daniel practice?
- Dr. Helen Daniel has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Daniel practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Longview, TX.
See Longview Internists and Longview Pulmonologists.