Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Driscoll
Dr. Helen Driscoll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sausalito, CA, with other offices in Mill Valley, CA and Oakland, CA. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Driscoll is affiliated with Alameda County Medical Center - Highland Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Driscoll has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Helen Driscoll is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sausalito, CA.
Dr. Dean Ornish
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Sausalito, CA 0.14 mi36
Dr. Carolyn Petersen
Sausalito, CA 0.22 mi
Dr. Richard Ferguson
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Sausalito, CA 0.33 mi