A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Duewel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Duewel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Duewel graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Duewel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Scott Duewel MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Duewel practice?
- Dr. Helen Duewel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Duewel practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Vancouver Internists.