A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Economy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Economy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Economy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Economy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Economy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Economy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 28 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Economy practice?
Dr. Helen Economy practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.