A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Economy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Economy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Economy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Economy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Economy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Stilanos Economy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Economy practice?
- Dr. Helen Economy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Economy practices Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Pediatricians.