A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Emery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emery
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Emery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Emery, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from University Of Adelaide. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Emery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Emery BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Emery practice?
- Dr. Helen Emery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Emery practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and San Francisco, CA.
See Richland Pediatricians and Richland Pediatric Specialists.