Dr. Helen Margaret Emery MD, MBBS, and BS is female, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Emery is Excellent. Dr. Emery has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Emery, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
She has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Osteoarthritis Hand and Wrist and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from University Of Adelaide.More Education & Awards
Dr. Emery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Seattle Children`s Hospital
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Emery practice?
Dr. Helen Emery practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Rheumatology, and Rheumatology near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA and Richland, WA.
See Seattle Pediatricians and Seattle Rheumatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Emery, Dr. Elaine Emery, Dr. Elena Emery, Dr. Ella Emery, Dr. Ellen Emery, Dr. Helena Emery, Dr. Helene Emery, Dr. Hellen Emery