A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Emery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Emery, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from University Of Adelaide.
Dr. Emery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Stanford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Emery accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans