A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Emery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Emery
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Emery Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Emery, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from University Of Adelaide. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Emery has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Emery BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Emery practice?
- Dr. Helen Emery has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Emery practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and San Francisco, CA.
See Richland Pediatricians and Richland Rheumatologists.