A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Evrard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Evrard is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evrard
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Evrard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Evrard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evrard graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Evrard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Evrard MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Evrard practice?
- Dr. Helen Evrard has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Evrard practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Internists.