A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Evrard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Evrard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evrard
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Evrard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Evrard, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evrard graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Evrard has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Women and Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Evrard MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Evrard practice?
- Dr. Helen Evrard has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Evrard practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Allergists and Buffalo Internists.