inactive

Helen Feltovich MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 30th, 2016
I was sent to Dr. Feltovich and her team at Intermountain for high risk pregnancy. I love, love, loved her! I can not express how exceptionally patient, kind, and caring she was. She spent a lot of time with me explaining what the ultrasound had found and my options. She was extremely reassuring and I felt like she cared about me and my unborn child on a personal level. I would highly recommend her, and anyone in her team, to anyone in need of a high risk pregnancy doctor. She is the absolute best!

January 24th, 2016
Dr Feltovitch
Dr. Feltovitch is hands down one of the best doctors I have ever been to. You can tell she truly cares about her patients. She recommended I have a cerclage placed and she came up to my hospital room before the procedure to tell me more about it and give me a hug. What other doctor cares that much about their patients? Not only that but she is extremely knowledgeable in her profession and very passionate about it. She's an amazing doctor and I feel blessed that she's been helping me with my pregnancy.

June 12th, 2013
Patient
Dr. Feltovich helped to bring my little girl into this world after three weeks of playing games with my OB/GYN. Dr. Feltovich tells it like it is. After my first girl I got pregnant with a second child but we had some complications and Dr. Feltovich was amazing. She told us straight up that this child had little chance to survive and would most likely be a still birth. She gave us all the options and gave us the all the information and allowed us to make the decision with zero pressure from her on what we should do. She gave us her personal cell number so we could call her. And even after we moved away from Utah she told us to call her and she would look up the doctors in our new city and tell us who to see. She is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. I would travel back and forth to Utah just to see her for my next pregnancy . If you can get in to see her she will make sure you get the truth and the best care.

January 7th, 2010
Best Doctor!
Dr. Feltovich is the best doctor I have ever seen. She is kind and compassionate and is a good listener. She also is very skilled and knowledgable and bends over backwards for her patients.