Overall Review

3.9

December 2nd, 2015
Mixed feelings
I realize that my feedback is the only negative one, but I have to tell of my experience. I met Dr Feng some months ago. First visit - Thrilled with the experience. I liked her a lot. Then she wrote my prescriptions. I asked her to send them to my locco pharmacy. She refused. Instead she called them into a pharmacy in Cucamonga. The meds were supposed to be mailed to me. The pharmacy called and was charging me for each prescription though I have insurance that covers everything. I contacted my insurance and they asked that she works with the locco pharmacy. She did, however the insurance asked for pre authorisation. It's a simple standard procedure. Dr Feng refused to give it. Said it was a waste of time and paper. My insurance called her office. It was a 3 way call. She still refused, but after much pressure from insurance she gave the PA. This was for the medicine itself, Methatrexate. The same thing was needed for the syringes. This time DR Feng did not bend. I made so many phone calls and trips to pharmacy, I lost count. She simply refused to give PA. Her argument - Insurance will not approve it anyway so why bother? Insurance told her with me on the phone - We will, just do it. She still didn't. I regret to say that as nice as she was in person, and knowledgeable, she was not willing to help me. She did not act in my best interest because I insisted she works with my locco pharmacy. Perhaps she has some special arrangements with the pharmacy downsouth. I don't know. I filed a complained against DR Feng with my insurance and I am now looking for another dr. I had never before met a dr who refused to give me PA while it costs them nothing but doing some paperwork. Too bad -- I really liked her. I didn't mind giving my name. She knows it's all true.

August 7th, 2012
This Dr. was condescending and rude. Her office staff is horrendous. After receiving several IV infusions for RA I was still experiencing pain, stiffness but was starting to see an improvement in other areas. She interrupted me, made comments about my appearance, prescribed more immune depressant medication even though I was already dealing with a bacterial infection and a fungal infection. When I told her I still hurt she asked me if I was on a anti-depressant. In prescribing one medication I had had difficulty with before (not that she knew that.. she interrupted me again) she had a preconceived idea of me and didn't take the time to see what was really going on.

February 13th, 2012
Doesn't get upset at me, even though I don't follow all her advice.

July 26th, 2011
the doctor is good but the front desk is terrible ...
Every time I call them, in 90% probability the front desk does not answer. Even you leave a message, she does not reply. One time, I just wanted to check if the doctor had received my blood tests result, she was unable to help me. I guess the front desk is a relative of the doctor's. Her working attitude is NOT good.

March 16th, 2011
Dr. Feng is a great rheumatologist
She is caring and considerate. She is extremely knowledgable.