A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Flamenbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Flamenbaum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Flamenbaum, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Flamenbaum graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flamenbaum has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen S Flamenbaum MD is a female Dermatologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen S. Flamenbaum practice?
- Dr. Helen Flamenbaum has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Flamenbaum practices Dermatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
See New Hyde Park Dermatologists.