A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Fosmire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Fosmire is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Fosmire, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Fosmire graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Fosmire has 12 hospital affiliations:
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital at Gulfport
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Fosmire MD is a female Radiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Helen Fosmire practice?
- Dr. Helen Fosmire has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Fosmire practices Therapeutic Radiology near Gulfport, MS.
See Gulfport Radiologists.