A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Foster, Psychiatrist is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Foster, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine Previously MCV - Richmond VA. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Foster has 1 hospital affiliations:
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Montague Foster MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Foster practice?
- Dr. Helen Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Foster practices Psychiatry near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Psychiatrists.