A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Frederickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Frederickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Frederickson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Frederickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Frederickson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Frederickson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frederickson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Black Hills Surgery Center Llp
- Sturgis Community Health Care Center - CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen L Frederickson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helen L. Frederickson practice?
- Dr. Helen Frederickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Frederickson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Rapid City, SD.
See Rapid City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.