A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Furr is Good. Dr. Furr has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Furr, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Furr graduated from Ross University, Edison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Furr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Parkridge Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Furr accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Furr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen Furr practice?
Dr. Helen Furr practices Family Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Cartersville, GA and Nashville, TN.
See Chattanooga Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Furr, Dr. Iliana Furr, Dr. Ella Furr, Dr. Nelly Furr, Dr. Ileana Furr, Dr. Alena Furr, Dr. Lena Furr, Dr. Nelda Furr