Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Gelhot
Dr. Helen Gelhot, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine, Geriatric Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Gelhot is affiliated with Missouri Baptist Medical Center and Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Gelhot has the following 3 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Helen Gelhot is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Walter Lin
Saint Louis, MO 0.08 mi14
Dr. Carolyn Small
Saint Louis, MO 0.10 mi33
Dr. Nadeem Ahmed
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.10 mi31