A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giannakopoulos
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giannakopoulos Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannakopoulos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Giannakopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen E Giannakopoulos DDS, DMD, and MD is a female Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Giannakopoulos practice?
- Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Dentists.