A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos is Good.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dental Implants
- Jaw Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannakopoulos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Giannakopoulos has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannakopoulos accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- United Concordia - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Giannakopoulos practice?
Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons and Philadelphia Dentists.