Dr. Helen E Giannakopoulos MD, DDS, and DMD is a female Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Giannakopoulos graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giannakopoulos has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giannakopoulos accepts these dental insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Delta Dental - 3 plans
- United Concordia - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Giannakopoulos practice?
Dr. Helen Giannakopoulos practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Oral Surgeon & Maxillofacial Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Dentists.