A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Gorlitsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Gorlitsky is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Gorlitsky, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gorlitsky graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gorlitsky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gorlitsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen Gorlitsky practice?
Dr. Helen Gorlitsky practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Holly, NJ and Moorestown, NJ.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.