A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Graham
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Graham, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Graham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Trinity Mother Frances Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Marie Graham MD is a female Pathologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Graham practice?
- Dr. Helen Graham has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Graham practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Pathologists.