A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Gunthorpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Gunthorpe is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunthorpe
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Gunthorpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunthorpe graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Gunthorpe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen E Gunthorpe MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Gunthorpe practice?
- Dr. Helen Gunthorpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Gunthorpe practices Infectious Disease near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Infectious Disease Doctors.