A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Haliasos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Haliasos is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Haliasos, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Haliasos graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Haliasos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Constance Haliasos MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Haliasos practice?
- Dr. Helen Haliasos has 5 office locations.
Dr. Helen Haliasos practices Dermatology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, NJ and East Orange, NJ.
See Livingston Dermatologists.