A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Haliasos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Haliasos is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haliasos
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Haliasos Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Haliasos, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haliasos graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Haliasos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen C Haliasos MD is a female Dermatologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Haliasos practice?
- Dr. Helen Haliasos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Haliasos practices Dermatology near Warren, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Livingston, NJ.
See Warren Dermatologists.