A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Haliasos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Haliasos, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Haliasos graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Haliasos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Veteran Affairs New Jersey Health Care System - East Orange
- Veterans Affairs New Jersey Health Care System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haliasos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen C. Haliasos practice?
Dr. Helen Haliasos practices Dermatology near Livingston, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: East Orange, NJ and Warren, NJ.
See Livingston Dermatologists.