A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Haupt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Haupt is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Haupt, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Haupt graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Haupt has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Cooper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haupt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Haupt practice?
Dr. Helen Haupt practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Cytopathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Pathology Recertification near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Pathologists.