A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Hilts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Hilts is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Hilts, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Geriatric Medicine
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Hilts graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hilts has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Elizabeth Hilts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Hilts practice?
- Dr. Helen Hilts has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Hilts practices Family Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hills, AZ and Wallingford, CT.
See Scottsdale Family Physicians.