A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ho accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans