A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Ho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Ho, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ho graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Ho has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Wai-Yi Ho MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen W. Ho practice?
- Dr. Helen Ho has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Ho practices Internal Medicine near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Fremont Internists.