A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Hong is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hong has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Eun Hong MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Hong practice?
- Dr. Helen Hong has 9 office locations.
Dr. Helen Hong practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South San Francisco, CA and Indianapolis, IN.
See Salt Lake City Internists and Salt Lake City Cardiologists.