A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Hong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Hong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hong
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Hong, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hong graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthonys Medical Center
- Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Eun Hong MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Hong practice?
- Dr. Helen Hong has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Hong practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Cardiologists.