Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Hong
Dr. Helen Hong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South San Francisco, CA, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Hong is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente South San Francisco Medical Center, Riley Hospital For Children and St Anthonys Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Hong has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Helen Hong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South San Francisco, CA.
Dr. M Ranginwala
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi13
Dr. Kunal Mehtani
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Sally Yu
South San Francisco, CA 0 mi28