A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Nutrition Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horowitz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Barbara Horowitz MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen B. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Helen Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Horowitz practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.