Learn more about Dr. Helen Horstmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Horstmann is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Horstmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Equinus Deformity
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horstmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horstmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horstmann accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Horstmann practice?
Dr. Helen Horstmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Ophthalmology, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons and Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.