A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Horstmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Horstmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horstmann
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Horstmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Horstmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Equinus Deformity
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horstmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horstmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Meeks Horstmann MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Horstmann practice?
- Dr. Helen Horstmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Horstmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Exton, PA.
See King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons.