A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Horstmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Horstmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horstmann
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horstmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Horstmann, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Equinus Deformity
- Foot Deformities
- Hammer Toe Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Postpoliomyelitis Syndrome
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Horstmann graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Horstmann has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Meeks Horstmann MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Horstmann practice?
- Dr. Helen Horstmann has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Horstmann practices Orthopaedic Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Exton, PA.
See King Of Prussia Orthopedic Surgeons.