A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Housley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Housley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Housley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Housley graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Housley has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Tamiko Housley MD is a female Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Helen T. Housley practice?
- Dr. Helen Housley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Housley practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.