Dr. Helen Iams Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen Iams?

July 29th, 2013

greatest in laramie

this dr has spent endless hours reviewing all my files to diagnose the correct problems that other specialist have seemed to overlook. I would recommend her to anyone needing a one on one with a dr that understand people and staff is the best.

April 17th, 2013

Thorough and Kind

Dr. Iams is incredibly thorough and asks questions that address my psychosocial needs as well as my medical needs. I believe she approaches medicine from a holistic perspective and does not rely on pharmaceuticals alone to treat the conditions her patients present with. She is also able to come up with creative and helpful alternatives when necessary (i.e. alternative medications/treatments if her original option was not covered by insurance, etc.). Her office staff are very friendly and the office is always immaculately clean.

February 20th, 2013

worst doctor I've seen

Dr. Iams does not act as a partner in your healthcare. She is a poor listener and does not give any credence to your insights into your own body. She is judgemental and controlling. I would not recommend her to anyone.

August 23rd, 2012

Go Somewhere Else!!

I have had an inhaler for asthma since I was five years old. I'm now 27 and Dr. Iams is the ONLY doctor to tell me I have trouble breathing because I'm not in shape and if I just worked out more, those symptoms would go away. I wasn't able to play soccer as a child and I missed several days of school or work because of asthma so it's something I've dealt with all my life. She never even listened to my lungs. Another time,I was experiencing the classic symptoms of an UTI. When I described these symptoms to Iams, she said it was anxiety induced and prescribed antidepressants. I asked if those pills would make it so it didn't burn when I inaugurate and she dismissed my question saying I needed to calm down. Later that night, I went to the ER because I was in such pain from an UTI. Seriously, go somewhere else. Anywhere else!

August 2nd, 2012

Great doctor

Dr Iams really knows what she is doing. One of the best doctors in Laramie. I am so grateful she is here.

January 29th, 2011

awful

no medical knowledge whatsoever!!!

May 16th, 2017