A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Horowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Horowitz is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horowitz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horowitz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Horowitz, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Horowitz graduated from University of Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Joyce Horowitz MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Helen J. Horowitz practice?
- Dr. Helen Horowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Horowitz practices Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
See Denver Psychiatrists.