A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ross
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ross Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Ross, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Immune System Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen J Ross MD is a female Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helen J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Helen Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Ross practices Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.