A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Ross is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Ross, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Immune System Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Cancer (Non-Small-Cell Lung Carcinoma)
- Mesothelioma (Asbestos-related Cancer)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ross has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen J Ross MD is a female Oncologist , has 27 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Helen J. Ross practice?
- Dr. Helen Ross has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Ross practices Medical Oncology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Portland, OR.
See Scottsdale Oncologists.