A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Jablonowski-Parada, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonowski-Parada graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jablonowski-Parada has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital at Glen Cove
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jablonowski-Parada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Jablonowski-Parada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen Jablonowski-Parada practice?
Dr. Helen Jablonowski-Parada practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Glen Cove, NY.
See Glen Cove Pediatricians and Glen Cove Adolescent Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ellen Jablonowski-Parada, Dr. Iliana Jablonowski-Parada, Dr. Ella Jablonowski-Parada, Dr. Nelly Jablonowski-Parada, Dr. Ileana Jablonowski-Parada, Dr. Alena Jablonowski-Parada, Dr. Lena Jablonowski-Parada, Dr. Nelda Jablonowski-Parada