A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Jhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Jhang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Jhang, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jhang graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Jhang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen J Park Jhang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helen J. Jhang practice?
- Dr. Helen Jhang has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Jhang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near White Plains, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Harrison, NY.
See White Plains Obstetricians & Gynecologists.