Dr. Helen John-Kelly MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Gastroenterology Santa Barbara, CA

3.8

March 16th, 2015
Terrible people skills and rudest Dr I've ever met.

August 22nd, 2014
My son Brandon with crohns
6 years ago my son was extremely ill. He was losing weight and malnourished. We spent months back and forth with the doctors trying to figured what was the issue. Finally my pediatrician sent us to DuPont. My son was luck enough to get dr. John-Kelly as his dr. We walked in and she looked at the labs and my son and said your son has Crohn's disease. A week later she confirmed it with further testing. Immediately she started him on some pills, when his levels didn't change after a few months she placed him on remicaid iv. 6 years later Brandon is strong as ever. Going into 9 th grade and playing ice hockey at almost 6 feet tall. She is an amazing woman who saved my sons life. DuPont was sorry to lose her but California inherited and fantastic gastro dr.. I would trust her with my life.

January 26th, 2014
I did not have the chance to meet with her but talking over the phone forced me to write this review. Very inflexible,don't care about patients needs and is not willing to accept responsibility of older diagnosis by other physicians,gave a totally personal not professional note to the following physicians,knowing we are moving out of the area and would like to delay the screening tests.