Learn more about Dr. Helen Kales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kales
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Kales, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Health Services Research
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kales graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Kales MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Helen Kales practice?
- Dr. Helen Kales has 2 office locations.
Dr. Helen Kales practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists.