A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Kales, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression (Major Depressive Disorder)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Depressive Disorder
- Health Services Research
- Mental Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kales graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kales has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Kales MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Helen Kales practice?
- Dr. Helen Kales has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Kales practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Psychiatrists and Ann Arbor Geriatric Doctors.