A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kaporis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Kaporis, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaporis graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Kaporis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Methodist Mansfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen G Kaporis DO is a female Dermatologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Helen G. Kaporis practice?
- Dr. Helen Kaporis has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Kaporis practices Dermatology near Mansfield, TX.
See Mansfield Dermatologists.