A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Karl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Karl
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Karl, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Karl graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Karl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Weist Karl MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Helen W. Karl practice?
- Dr. Helen Karl has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Karl practices Anesthesiology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Anesthesiologists.