A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Kest is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kest
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Kest, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kest graduated from University Of Benin.
Dr. Kest has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen E Amadasu Kest BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Kest practice?
- Dr. Helen Kest has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Kest practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians and Paterson Pediatric Specialists.