Dr. Helen E Amadasu Kest MD, MBBS, and BS is female, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Kest is Good. Dr. Kest has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Kest, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kest graduated from University Of Benin.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kest has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- St. Joseph`S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kest accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kest:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Helen E. Kest practice?
Dr. Helen Kest practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases, and Infectious Disease near Paterson, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Summit, NJ and Belleville, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians, Paterson Pediatric Specialists, and Paterson Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alena Kest, Dr. Elaine Kest, Dr. Elena Kest, Dr. Ella Kest, Dr. Ellen Kest, Dr. Helena Kest, Dr. Helene Kest, Dr. Hellen Kest