A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalafbeigi
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Khalafbeigi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalafbeigi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Khalafbeigi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi practice?
- Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Family Physicians.