A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khalafbeigi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khalafbeigi graduated from Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences, Tehran.
Dr. Khalafbeigi has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi practice?
- Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Khalafbeigi practices Family Medicine near Westminster, CA.
See Westminster Primary Care Doctors.