Dr. Helen Kim-James Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Helen Kim-James?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Helen Kim-James?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017

I was extremely satisfied with the level of care I received and found the doctor and her staff to be very professional. I would highly recommend them.

August 11th, 2015

Worst office EVER!!

My 8 year old son has a wart on his knee. We have been there 5 times. The last time it looked infected so they swabbed it put him on meds and sent us on our way. 30 days later I receive a bill from quest for his culture. They never told me it was leaving the office or let me pick which lab to send it to. When I talked to UHC they said I should have been asked which lab I prefer. I then called the office to ask why this happened and they told me that they had stopped using labcorp (in-network) I asked why I wasn't given a choice of where it was going and the nurse manager said sorry they didn't tell you but nothing can be done at this point. The bill was already sent to them. I explained AGAIN that I was not aware that this was even leaving the office and was not notified or given an option. She then said "What do you want done?" I said I wanted the bill taken care of! She said "You want the doctor to write you a check?......That's not happening!" I then requested to speak directly to the Dr herself. She (the nurse) then told me she wouldn't discuss a bill over the phone. I told them that I was pretty sure they wouldn't want me there in person discussing this! I again requested to have the dr call me back. 4 days later, I emailed the office asking for the dr to call me. Still waiting.............

April 15th, 2015

Obnoxious staff

Excellent dr. Rude and obnoxious staff member who insisted on continuing a confrontation. Enough to probably send me to a different dr.

February 24th, 2015

their offices are difficult to find, especially the one in ofallon yet they offer no suggestion on how to get there. always have to leave a message as they never answered their phone on the several calls I've made. Doctor James is pleasant and thorough.

October 11th, 2014

Too Fast & in a Hurry

I felt like I was rushed. She was in and was out, before I knew it. First time I called, for a mole check. I informed the receptionist I had other concerns....instead of setting me up for a body scan. I had the couple of moles checked, and that was it. I had to come back for a body scan. That showed nothing else. What a Waste of my time!!! Make sure you tell them you would like your entire body checked. She is the single bread winner in her home. Guess thats why she doesn't have time or patents to sit down and talk about your issues. Get them in and out. She seemed knowledgeable for the little time I spent with her.

November 30th, 2012

Definately recommend!!

I had a minor surgical procedure done, it was fast, painless, and is healing very well! Dr. Kim-James and her staff were great!

November 13th, 2012

Horrible

I came to see her for acne... and because of her I think I have permanent damage to my face. She rushed me through the appointment, didn't ask me a single question about my skin... I probably spent a total of 5 minutes with her. She sent me home with three different prescriptions and after I called her complaining of chemical burns, I wasn't even able to speak with her. They basically told me "whoops, sorry. Stop using it"

April 4th, 2012

Great Offie!

I love this office. Very fast and efficient. Staff is great. Beautiful office. I have been a patient for more than 3 years now and do recommend Dr Kim-James and her PA, Elizabeth to all my friends and family.

July 3rd, 2011

An excellent experience, she really did a thorough skin check! Would recommend to family!

October 30th, 2010

Set my expetations too high

Perhaps I was expecting too much. I visited Dr. Helen Kim James for a full-body scan, an annual test to check for any skin conditions. I am fair-skinned and thought I would make this part of my annual preventive medicine routine. The doctor was very hurried and spent less than 10 minutes in the room. She did check my skin but seemed irritated that I had two questions related to a bump on my leg and a few small spider veins. I felt that she was going through her routine and wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible. I realize this was a medical facility and not a spa but I don't think I've ever had such an unwelcoming experience at a doctor's office. I had read several reviews before I went which were pretty good so I was very surprised by this visit. Now I'm wondering what the office will charge my insurance company for my ten-minute visit. I paid a $35 co-pay and feel that I paid too much. If you want a decent bedside manner, or even a smile from the doctor when she walks in, do not visit this doctor.

January 25th, 2017