A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Kim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Kim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Premature Ovarian Failure
- Reproductive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kim has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Brigham and Womens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Hyo-Jung Kim MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Helen H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Helen Kim has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Kim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Chicago Endocrinologists.