Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Kim
Dr. Helen Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kim is affiliated with University of Chicago Medical Center and Brigham and Womens Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Kim has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Helen Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.
Dr. Ernst Lengyel
Gynecologic Oncology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0 mi25
Dr. Jill Moran
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0 mi18
Dr. Andras Ladanyi
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Chicago, IL 0 mi15