Dr. Helen Kim Is this you?

2.1

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Helen Kim?

do not waste your time or money!

Posted on August 13th, 2013

My husband and I took a 3 hour trip to see her, and waited almost half an hour for her to finish with another patient - neither one of these things were a big deal. However, when we did get in she was in there roughly 10 minutes, and could not explain to me if I was insulin resistant or not. when my husband asked questions on his sperm count, she also replied she wasn't good with that 'kind of stuff'. She then said this, and I quote, "you're too young. You need to both find a career with fertility insurance so you can pay for this. Then come back and see me." As I started to cry, she was extremely rude and basically said something to the extent of, "what is wrong with you..." I'm 24, married, and have since found a wonderful doctor to guide me through this! Oh, then I received a close to 400 dollar bill.. for not even 15 minutes. Do NOT waste your time and/or money on this clinic! Love the University, but this doctor needs to be retrained on manners or let go.. not worth the heart ache - find someone else!

Disappointed

Posted on June 22nd, 2013

I went to see Dr. Kim about 4 years ago because of infertility issues. I had just gotten married and at the age of 33 wanted to be proactive about these things. Dr. Kim was somewhat abrupt and rude when she saw me. She gave me the general stats on IUIs, Clomid, etc. and was not very positive about any of these scenarios. As I was leaving and getting my blood drawn, I heard her talking about me in the hallway. She said something like, "I'm not sure why she's here, she just got married!" I found that to be unprofessional. I was disgusted. I since have a son and am pregnant with my second. Do yourself a favor and visit an FCI location. Do not waste your time with this clinic.

Posted on February 15th, 2012

Very nice doctor and staff, but level of knowledge/expertise is questionable. Don't expect doctors to have all the answers as there are many factors/causes to infertility. However, when doctor says s/he doesn't have an answer or know why something did/didn't happen the level of trust decreases. Seriously doubt that I'm the first woman to ever miss a normal, monthly menstrual cycle during a treatment. Also discovered half way through treament that this clinic only follows standard fertility treament protocol, not specialized.

Posted on June 19th, 2017