A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kinsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Kinsey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Kinsey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kinsey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kinsey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Joan Kinsey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helen J. Kinsey practice?
- Dr. Helen Kinsey has 1 office location.
Dr. Helen Kinsey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Columbus, IN.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.