A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Kuroki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Kuroki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Kuroki, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kuroki graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kuroki has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen M Kuroki MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Helen M. Kuroki practice?
- Dr. Helen Kuroki has 4 office locations.
Dr. Helen Kuroki practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Media, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Broomall, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Media Obstetricians & Gynecologists.