A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Lihua Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Helen Lee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Helen Lee practices Family Medicine near W Bloomfield, MI.