A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong University. She has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Lihua Lee MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Helen L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Helen Lee has 1 office location.
- Dr. Helen Lee practices Family Medicine near W Bloomfield, MI.