Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Helen Lee
Dr. Helen Lee, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Harbor City, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with St Joseph Health, St Mary, California Hospital Medical Center and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen Lee has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Helen Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.
Dr. Phyllis Hayes-Reams
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Harbor City, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Perla Hartman
Harbor City, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Ramiro Flores
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Harbor City, CA 0 mi29