A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Helen Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Helen Li is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Helen Li, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Li has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Helen Ka-Fun Li MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Helen K. Li practice?
- Dr. Helen Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Helen Li practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.